This article will walk you through iOS Notification settings.VERIFY
- Vibration is off,
- Volume is turned up, and
- Verify Call status is ON
Then, go to your phones SETTINGS and press NOTIFICATIONS.
- All alert toggles are set to on
- Banner settings is set to show Banners as Persistent. Please note that if you are running iOS 9 or 10, your options will be either Banners or Alerts. You will want to select Alerts.
- iOS 11 - Select Persistent
- iOS 9/10 - Select Alerts
- iOS 12 - Under Notifications make sure that Notifications are set to on and that Banner Style is set to Persistent.
Next, GO TO Sounds
- Alert volume slider is all the way to the right
- The Change with Buttons toggle is set to On
With iPhones it can be helpful if you have Vibrate with Ring turned on by navigating to your phone settings -> Sounds & Haptics screen.
Lastly, verify the volume is at max by pressing the hardware volume button on the right of the device. You should see a visual indicator of device volume appear and press the up hardware button until this is at max.
If you have additional questions concerning iOS alerts in Pulsara, please feel free to reach out to your facility's Pulsara Administrator or to the Pulsara Client Services Team at www.pulsara.com/help.
The Pulsara applications are intended to facilitate communication for and accelerate preparation of acute care coordination. The applications are not intended to be relied upon for making diagnostic or treatment decisions or used in connection with monitoring a patient.
Bringing together our innovative PULSARA PLATFORM with our Internet of Lifesaving People™ advisory services to promote streamlined workflows and positive change management to enable Internet of Lifesaving People™ real-time communication and information sharing for healthcare teams.
Copyright © 2019 Pulsara.com. All Rights Reserved